Christine
Participant
Post count: 471

2/26/19

I was not feeling as energetic as normal this morning.

Did RPR

Benched 30 pounds,6×3. Was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Tried to go for 40 but that was too much.

Did 6×8 dumbbell presses with 25 pound weights for 3 sets then had to go down to 20 because I could feel some fatigue setting in. 3 sets were in place of the day 2 lat pulldowns.

Did some back on the rings near the tires to balance the dumbell presses.

Lastly did lying dumbell tricep extensions instead of tricep push downs with 15 pound dumbells.

Tomorrow is a rest day and I’m glad because bench kicks the shit out of me! But for some reason I love it and want to do them like every day (don’t worry I won’t I’m sticking to my program).

Seeya Thursday gym.