Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • mccarterb
      Participant
      Post count: 52

      Back at it after some time off diving. Weight is 71% instead of 75%
      225 by 5
      225 by 5
      225 by 5
      225 by 4

      https://photos.app.goo.gl/8261pafJD76HGFQL7

    • Matt
      Keymaster
      Post count: 240

      Let’s fix that upper back position. See how your head is forward and your elbows are up behind you. Start by bringing your hands a little wider then pull your left elbow to your right ass cheek, right elbow to left ass cheek and hold that position the entire lift.
      I hate giving you two things to change at once but lets bring the stance a little wider next time too.
      Rooting/bracing and depth look good on these.

    • mccarterb
      Participant
      Post count: 52

      Rooting and bracing felt fantastic.

      So drive elbows down towards ass instead of down and back ass I am?

      As for head, I think I am looking down too much and you want me looking at the wall. Is that what I should be doing to fix that?

      Easy to open up my legs a a hair. I was suspecting that as well when I was down in the hole.

    • Matt
      Keymaster
      Post count: 240

      Exactly. Yes to everything.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.