Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • mccarterb
      Participant
      Post count: 52

      So I was lifting in a bad ass gym in Bangkok. No AC. Dozen plus racks, mononlifts etc. You would love it Murph.
      Here are my squat videos.

      https://photos.app.goo.gl/bU3tSgAhdmafzdSWA

    • Murph
      Keymaster
      Post count: 918

      In Thailand?
      That looks awesome.

      2 tings for now on the squat.
      I want you to work on your walkout first.
      You are taking a lot of steps and need to be tighter.
      Watch the squat seminar in the Learn Stuff section.
      And the second for now is your head postilion.
      We need you to get your head back more, and drive it into the bar, eyes up not down.

      Movement looks pretty good, but needs a few tweaks, let’s fix these two first.

    • Matt
      Keymaster
      Post count: 240

      Good correction on that depth from that first set. I’d second what Murph said. Biggest issue right now is the head.
      Pushing it forward at the top and during the lift it is too far forward. The head should be packed but neutral, eyes up.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.