Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • Christine
      Participant
      Post count: 471

      So I’ve been trying to get under 200 since we got back from lock down and today I went for it. Definitely think I could have done better on depth, but it felt a lot better than I thought it would and I was glad I finally stepped up and handled this amount of weight.

      This was supposed to be an RPE 9. I think I could have even gone 225 but I’ll take this for today.

    • Murph
      Keymaster
      Post count: 918

      Lot’s of patience!

      I love it.

      2 plates is right around the corner.

    • Christine
      Participant
      Post count: 471

      I’m gonna maybe go for it in the next couple weeks! Hoping to have a squat that rivals my deadlift soon.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.