Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • Jacob Murphy
      Participant
      Post count: 37

      Since I don’t have a meet, should I test squat and deadlift on the same day? Or should I just test all 3 on the same day?

    • Matt
      Keymaster
      Post count: 240

      Jacob, since you do not have a meet, do all three lifts, Squat, Bench, and then Deadlift on “Day 4”. Try to give yourself 3 heavy attempts at each trying for a PR on the second or third attempt. Do not do 5-6 heavy singles for each lift as this will burn you out and take forever. Keep it to 3 attempts for each lift, hit some PRs and post them up for us to see.

    • Jacob Murphy
      Participant
      Post count: 37

      Ok thanks, hopefully I’ll have some big PRs to post on Friday.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.