Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • Brian Cuzzi
      Participant
      Post count: 208

      I am going to start 4B Week 1 and it is setting openers for the upcoming meet. The question is on Deadlift day the set/rep range is different than squat and bench day. Squat/bench is 3X3 and deadlift is 5X4. Is this a typo or how it should be done?

    • Matt
      Keymaster
      Post count: 240

      Brian. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it is. In the notes for that Day is says the following “Deadlift: Set your opener usually your best triple here. Start at RPE 8/80% 3×3 work sets. Increase weight each set until you hit an RPE 9”
      Does that make sense? we can go back and fix it. Good catch.

    • Brian Cuzzi
      Participant
      Post count: 208

      that’s what I figured because of the notes. I wanted to check just in case because sometimes the deadlift day doesn’t match the rep schemes like bench and squat do. thanks Matt

    • Matt
      Keymaster
      Post count: 240

      Yeah don’t be surprised if you see that coming up in the next few weeks as we usually taper the DL before the Squat and bench. In this case however, there was a mistake.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.