Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • Christine
      Participant
      Post count: 471

      So today I did try for a PR and this 305 happened. I’m really trying to fix the back rounding by doing more back exercises for a stronger back but here we are. I also don’t know if I started off in the best position either. I just don’t want to lift like this in competition.

    • Murph
      Keymaster
      Post count: 918

      Don’t stress.
      Many times a 3rd attempt will look ugly.
      Remember, it’s a max effort and flaws are revealed. That’s like a gift.
      It tells you what you need to work on.

      These are good gym PR’s!

    • Christine
      Participant
      Post count: 471

      Thanks! I’m just gonna keep on keeping on. That upper back tightness will be there every time eventually…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.