Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • Brian Cuzzi
      Participant
      Post count: 208

      I’m looking ahead to Monday and there is a heavy prowler push. I don’t have one. What would you suggest as a replacement that hopefully can be done with a basic setup?

    • Matt
      Keymaster
      Post count: 240

      If you have access to a sled, do heavy sled drags. If you have neither try some heavy single leg stuff. Step ups would be the easiest alternative.
      I see there are prowler sprints that week too. These serve a different purpose and are there to get your heart rate up. Those could be replaced with sled sprints if you have access to a sled, or even doing suicides outside.

    • Brian Cuzzi
      Participant
      Post count: 208

      Thanks Matt. I’ll most likely be I’m Wednesday so you guys can watch me have a heart attack doing the sprints. So there’s something to look forward to haha

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.